- Clothing & Accessories
- Hunting Equipment
- Business & Industrial
- Jewelry & Watches
- Collectibles & Art
- Home & garden
- Other categories
We're committed to providing a secure and fair marketplace for our buyers and sellers. To support this commitment, we've put in place Terms & Conditions that govern our expectations of buyers and sellers, the actions we'll take to keep you safe, and how we'll protect you if something goes wrong.
TaggaDeal is a marketplace where people around the world connect to sell, buy, and offer distinctive goods.
Anyone over the age of 18 can open an account on TaggaDeal. TaggaDeal Trust and Safety team may reach out to the account holder in violation of these guidelines. While we prefer to help you bring your account into compliance with our rules, TaggaDeal may close accounts that do not comply
Updated: May 1, 2015, User Agreement
The following describes the terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which R.W.H Publication Limited Liability Corporation, which is the founder of TaggaDeal, offers you access to our services. Please read the following below.
TaggaDeal is an exciting new and easy-to-use marketplace to sell, buy and offer goods in a negotiation format – “A place to sell, buy, bid, and offer”. Our service is based upon trust, and these terms help to promote trust among you and other users of TaggaDeal.
As a condition of your participation in the TaggaDeal services (the “Services”), you (hereinafter “You” or “User”) agree to abide by the Terms of this User Agreement (“Agreement”).
By opening the pages or the information enclosed on the TaggaDeal website located at http://www.TaggaDeal.com ” or “our Site”) through any device or service, or by using the service in any manner, you agree to be obliged by the following terms. You may review this agreement at any time by clicking on the User Agreement link located at the bottom of any page. In addition, if you are on any other website or arrive at our site through another website, you may also be subject to the terms and conditions of that website.
- Amendments of Terms: TaggaDeal reserves the right to make changes to our site, this Agreement, or the policies incorporated herein by reference. TaggaDeal will email you or post a conspicuous notice on the Site in the event of any material revisions to this agreement. Your continued use of our Site after those revisions become effective will signify your acceptance of those revised terms.
- Affiliation / Access Eligibility: Our Service is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Service is not available to minors (people under the age of majority in their state or province of residence) or too temporarily or perpetually suspended members of TaggaDeal. If you do not qualify, please do not use our services. Additionally, TaggaDeal reserves the right to refuse access to, or use of our Site to anyone, at any time, at its sole discretion.
- Registration/Login: You may browse the Site for free and without registering. However, you must register on the Site (“Registration”) to use our Services. During Registration You will be asked to provide information such as your username, email, shipping address, and PayPal E-mail. You will also be asked to create an account consisting of a user id and password (“Your Account”) to identify yourself in future visits to the Site. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your user Id and password and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You may not transfer, assign or sell your account (including rating and feedback) to any third party.
- Fees and Charges: Joining TaggaDeal and making offers on items are free; however, TaggaDeal charges fees for various services offered through our Site.
Fees and Credits Policy: Our Fees and Credits Policy (“Fee Policy”) is available at http://www.TaggaDeal.com and is incorporated herein by reference. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. You agree that you are responsible for paying all fees, including any and all applicable sales, income, excise, import, export, VAT, and other taxes or duties related to using our service and the site.
Credit Card Verification: Generally, TaggaDeal requires sellers to have a valid PayPal account or a credit card on file. In order to verify your account or credit card information, one or two non-refundable charges between $0.01-$1.00 USD will be made. Once the charges appear on your statement, you will need to confirm those amounts in your TaggaDeal account. TaggaDeal will also verify your credit card information (including expiration date and billing address).
Credit Card Billing: Other than the seller verification process (above), TaggaDeal will not charge your credit card unless you conduct an activity on our site that has a fee associated with it. Before incurring fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged for the use of our services. By agreeing to a transaction with a fee, you authorize us to charge your credit card or otherwise bill Your Account for such fees: http://www.TaggaDeal.com.
Processing Fees: Certain purchases made through TaggaDeal may be subject to subject to a non-refundable per item processing fee.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of our services at any time with or without notice. In the event we introduce a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. We may also choose to temporarily lower the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free listing days), and such changes are effective when we post information about the promotional event on the Site. Additionally, we may change our fee policy and the fees for our services at any time and at our sole discretion. Except for the foregoing fee changes, our changes to the fees policy are effective after we post the changes on our announcement board.
- TaggaDeal is only a location: Our site acts as an open marketplace for users to sell, buy, bid or offer the purchase and sale of goods with other users. TaggaDeal only provides a service and is not involved in any transaction between buyers and sellers who use our Site. There are risks that you assume when dealing with foreign nationals or those who may be acting under false simulations. You agree that all of these risks are allowed by you, and not TaggaDeal. TaggaDeal does not control the behavior of users on the site, or the information provided by other users that are made available through our site. As a result, TaggaDeal does not warrant or approve the authenticity, quality, safety, or legality of any items offered or sold, the truth or accuracy of any listings, or the ability of sellers to sell items or of buyers to buy items. We cannot guarantee that all transactions will be completed. Additionally, TaggaDeal does not guarantee the ability or intent of users to fulfill their commitments in any transactions.
For every matter that is initiated through our site, you must make your own self-determining determination regarding the statements, product descriptions, or representations of the other party and the party’s ability to pay for or deliver the good(s) offered. We ask that you use common sense and caution, and practice safe trading when dealing with other users or otherwise using the site.
- Safe Biding: Because user validation on the Internet is difficult, TaggaDeal cannot and does not confirm each user’s professed identity. Thus, we have established a feedback system to help you evaluate the user with whom you are dealing. We also encourage you to communicate directly with potential buyers or sellers through the features available on our site.
- Limitations: TaggaDeal prohibits the listing or sale of any item that is illegal to sell under any applicable law, ordinance, statute, or regulation, plus, but not limited to, items listed in our Prohibited Items Policy available at http://www.TaggaDeal.com policy. In addition, TaggaDeal may require members to be registered for at least 24 hours before listing certain items on its site, including without restriction.
- Marketing: You must have the legal authority to market the goods that you are listing for sale on our TaggaDeal. You must describe your item and all terms of sale in your listing. If you accept an offer, you are indebted to complete the transaction with the other party unless the transaction is illegal by law or this agreement, or the buyer materially revises the terms and conditions of the buyer’s offer. You are also responsible for payment of the transaction fee as set forth in the fee policy. An agreement to sell may be withdrawn at any time prior to its acceptance. Please refer to our Non-Paying buyer guidelines available at http://www.TaggaDeal.com for more information.
- Purchasing: If You make an offer and the offer is accepted (or you use our buy It feature), you are obligated to complete the business deal with the other party and to be bound by the terms and conditions stated by the seller, unless the business deal is illegal by law or this agreement, the seller materially modifications the item’s description or the item does not conform to the seller’s description, or a typographical error exists in the listing information which materially affects the terms of sale. An offer to buy may be retracted for any reason at any time prior to acceptance by the seller.
- User Information: “User Information” is defined as any and all information or data you provide to TaggaDeal or other users during the offer, registration, sale or user ranking method, and through any collaborating feature of the system, as well as email. You signify and consent that your user information is not untrue, incorrect, inadequate or distorted; is not deceitful and does not consist of the sale of phony or stolen items; does not encroach on any third party’s trademark , patent, copyright trade secret or other patented rights or rights of public relations or privacy; does not encroach upon any law, regulation, statute or regulation (including without restriction those governing export control, customer protection, biased competition, anti-discrimination or deceitful publicizing); is not derogatory, unfounded, unlawfully hostile or unlawfully harassing; is not explicit and does not contain child pornography; does not contain any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, worms or other computer programming practices that are intentional to damage, destructively interfere with, misleadingly interrupt or confiscate any system, data or personal information; does not create liability for TaggaDeal nor cause TaggaDeal to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider’s or other merchants; and does not link directly or indirectly to another web site. Furthermore, you may not list any item on our Site (or consummate any transaction that was initiated using our Service) that, by paying to us the listing fee or the final value fee, could cause us to intrude upon any applicable law, order, ordinance or by-law, or that encroach upon our current listing restrictions. You come to an agreement not to make use of any other user’s user information other than as necessary to complete any businesses in which you and the subject of the user information are involved.
- Use Limitations: Our services may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, posting, dissemination, or storage of material or conduct in violation of any appropriate local, state, local, federal, or foreign law or regulation is strictly prohibited. This includes without inadequacy any unlawful use of material protected by patent, trademark, copyright, or another intellectual property right, material that is explicit, derogatory, or unfounded, constitutes an illegal threat, encroach upon rights of privacy or public relations, or disrupts disseminate control laws. You agree to obey with any applicable laws, rulings, ordinances, and regulations (“By-laws”) concerning your use of the site and our services and the contractual commitments related to your buying and selling undertakings. You agree not to use the site in any manner that interrupts or proposes a business deal that, if consummated, would violate any Laws, expose TaggaDeal to civil or criminal liability, or violates this agreement. You agree that you are exclusively responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses and permissions necessary for your transactions and for verifying that other site users with whom you conclude do the same. You agree that you will not use any information on our site or any information you learn about any, seller, buyer, or another user for any purpose of any kind beyond those necessary to complete transactions on our Site. Any action designed to demoralize the system and to modify your user profile or the profiles of others is strictly forbidden. You further agree that you will not use any mechanical device, spider, or another computerized device, process, or means to access the site and that you will not otherwise engage in any replication of the site for any economic purpose.
- Agreement with Rights of Publicity Laws and Intellectual Property: You come to an understanding and agree not to connect to any third party’s website or any file or record on a third-party website without that third party’s authorization. You agree that you will not use any automatic or manual process to observer or duplicate any portion of the site without TaggaDeal’s prior written consent. You agree not to use the site in any manner which infringes or suggests a business deal that, if accomplished, would violate the characteristic, copyright, patent, trade dress, trade secret, publicity or privacy rights, or other exclusive rights of TaggaDeal or any third party. When gaining access to the site or using TaggaDeal’s services, you agree to comply with the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times administrated by and subject to applicable United States and Global law concerning copyright ownership and use of the intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, pass on or else dispense any information, content, goods, or commodities in violation of any third party’s exclusive rights, characteristics, or other intellectual property or exclusive rights. You agree to abide by such laws concerning copyright proprietorship and use of intellectual property, and you shall be merely accountable for any violations of any relevant laws and for any flouting of third-party rights caused by any information, content, or merchandise you make available, pass on, dispense, a vendor that is delivered, pass on, distributed or vendor using your user ID. The sale of unlawful, phony, or imitation products is forbidden, and the use of a third party’s trademark in linking with non-genuine goods and chattels is prohibited. The burden of proving that any User Content does not violate any laws or their party rights rests only with you. If you are identified as selling unapproved goods, TaggaDeal reserves the right to make known your identity and advocate information (as well as any pen names or different IDs or email addresses that you may have beforehand used) and credit card information, upon request of the intellectual property rights proprietor, and to assist in any prosecution. This release may be made deprived of notification to you. TaggaDeal’s exclusive rights policy is expressly incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
- Use of Software: TaggaDeal may make certain software available to you from the site. You shall not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the software, nor shall you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the software to a human-perceivable form. All logos and trademarks are owned by TaggaDeal or its licensors and you shall not copy or use them in any manner.
- Disclaimer of Entitlements: By using the site, the software, or TaggaDeal’s services, you denote your contract to and do thereby renounce all rights which have not been filed but may have accumulated against TaggaDeal or its commissioners, officers, managers, employees, parents, associates and partners aforementioned to or as of the date of said posting, nonetheless of the gravamen of the attainment, whether in law or equity, and such privileges are constantly barred.
- Qualification of service agreement: You agree that the use of our service is at your sole risk. The site and our services are provided “as available” and “as is” and without warranty or condition of any kind. Taggadeal unambiguously denies any and all guarantees, whether express, understood, or legislative, containing, but not limited to, the implicit guarantees of accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, non-infringement, and noninterference with your satisfaction of the site or services. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied contracts, so the preceding disclaimer may not apply to you.
Taggadeal makes no guarantee that the service will satisfy your requirements, or that our service will be unremitting, timely, secure, error-free, or virus free. Nor does Taggadeal make any guarantee as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or our service or as to the exactness or dependability of any information attained from the service.
You understand and reach an agreement that procurement of any information or material and or goods or services through the service is done at your own choice and risk and that you will be solely accountable for any damage resulting from any business deal. No recommendation or information, whether oral or written, acquired by you from Taggadeal or concluded or from the site or services shall create any guarantee. Not unambiguously definite herein.
- Limitation of legal responsibility: in no event shall Taggadeal or its officers, administrators, employees, agents, parents, affiliates, partners, and associates be accountable to you or any third party for any unintended, related, unusual, substantial, or exemplary compensations, (howsoever ascending, including but not limited to damages for carelessness or for cause), including but not limited to, reparations for the cost of obtaining of supernumerary goods or loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, resulting from or in connection with our site, services or this arrangement, the acceptance of data, information or messages, relations entered into through or from the site or services, or unapproved access to or modification of user’s transmissions or data, even if Taggadeal has been advised of the risk of such damages and even if any limited remedy specified herein is found to have failed of its vital purpose. In no event shall Taggadeal be legally responsible for any damages whatsoever resulting from the recommendations or manner of any third party, or the disruption, postponement, termination of the services, whether such intermission, postponement or dissolution was warranted or not, negligent or deliberate, involuntary or advertent. In no event shall Taggadeal’s total legal responsibility to you or any third party for any damage, loss, or cause of action exceed the lesser of the dollar value of the actual loss or Two hundred dollars ($200). Some jurisdictions do not allow the restriction or omission of warranties or of liability for supplementary or substantial damages so some of the above mentioned above might not apply to you.
- Associated Sites: TaggaDeal consumes no control over, and no legal responsibility for any third-party websites or materials. TaggaDeal may work with a number of associates whose Internet sites may be connected with the site. For the reason that neither TaggaDeal nor the site has control over the content and performance of these partner and associate sites, TaggaDeal makes no promises about the accuracy, legal tender, content, or worth of the information provided by such sites, and TaggaDeal takes responsibility no responsibility for unintentional, offensive, incorrect, misrepresentative, or illegal content that may reside on those sites. On the contrary, from interval to interval in connection with your use of the site, you may have access to content items (as well as, but not restricted to, websites) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and come to an understanding that TaggaDeal makes no promises about, and assumes no obligation for, the accuracy, legal tender, content, or worth of this third-party content.
- Illegal Uses: TaggaDeal enforces certain limitations on your permissible use of the site. You are forbidden from sacrilegious or make an attempt to violate any security features of the site, as well as, without restriction, retrieving content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; trying to analysis, probe, or test the susceptibility of the site, or any related system or network, or to break security or authentication procedures without proper approval; interfering or trying to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, as well as, without restraint, by means of submitting a Trojan horse to the site, overworking, “inundating”, “spamming”, “mail bombing”, or “crashing”; using the site to send unwanted e-mail, as well as, without limitation, advertisings, or ads for products or services; falsifying any transmission control protocol or Internet protocol packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the service; or trying to change, reverse-engineer, decompile, strip, or else reduce or try to reduce to a human-perceivable method any of the source code used by TaggaDeal in providing the site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to municipal and or criminal liability.
- Your Insurance: You reach a decision to look after, protect and hold TaggaDeal and (as applicable) its officers, administrators, employees, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, partners, and affiliates harmless against any and all claims made by or legal responsibility to any third party resulting from any activities conducted under your account, your use or mismanagement of the site, as well as, but not limited to, posting content on the site, entering into dealings with other site users, get in touch with others as a result of their postings on the site, impinge on a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, failing to supply goods or payment to other site users or else arising out of your breach of any terms of this contract.
- Announcement: For the reason that we are not involved in the actual business deal between buyers and sellers, in the event that you have a disagreement with one or more users, you release TaggaDeal and (as applicable) its officers, administrators, employees, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, partners, and affiliates from any and all entitlements, demands, and damages (actual and important) of every kind and nature, recognized or unidentified, suspected and unsuspected, revealed and unrevealed, ascending out of or in any way associated with such disputes.
- Mediation: TaggaDeal is not legally responsible under this agreement for any grievance you may suffer or claim to suffer as a user of this site. In the result, however, that you wish to declare any claim against TaggaDeal for any purpose of any kind, you explicitly come to an understanding that such dispute will be settled by obligatory adjudication in accordance with the commercial mediation rules of the American arbitration association and that the arbitration will take place in Huntsville Alabama. You agree that nevertheless any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the service or site or this agreement must be filed within one year after such statement or cause of action ascended or be forever barred. You additionally agree that any difference of opinion resolve measures will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, combined, or illustrative action. Lawful action taken by TaggaDeal to collect fees and or recover damages for, or obtain a sanction linking to, the site procedures, intellectual property, and our services shall not be subject to the abovementioned limitations.
- Copyright: All fillings of the site are Copyright © 2015 Under R.W.H. Publications Limited Liability Corporation, San Jose, Va. 90036 all rights reserved.
- No License: Nothing enclosed on the site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the characteristics, service marks, or logos owned by TaggaDeal or by any third party.
- Notification: Any announcements given pursuant to this contract that is directed to TaggaDeal shall be sent by email to: TaggaDeal@gmail.com Attn: Legal. Any notification from TaggaDeal that is directed to you shall be delivered to the email address you provided us at the time of registration. The notification shall be deemed given fourth eight (48) hours after the email is sent unless TaggaDeal is notified that the email address is invalid. TaggaDeal may also give notice of changes to these terms or other matters related to TaggaDeal by displaying announcements to users on the site.
- Overall-all: This Arrangement shall be administered by and interpreted in agreement with the laws of the State of Alabama, without regard to its conflict of laws principles, as if formed by between Alabama residents. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the worldwide sale of goods shall not apply to this contract. Titles are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, interpret or describe the scope or magnitude of any section. If any part of this agreement is believed invalid or void, that part of the agreement shall be considered severable and shall not affect the legitimacy or enforceability of any of the outstanding conditions. Taggadeal’s failure to act with reverence to a breach by you or others does not relinquish our right to act with respect to consequent or similar breaches. You and Taggadeal are independent contractors. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this agreement.
Additional Terms: The following policies are incorporated herein by reference:
- Our Prohibited Items & Listing Policy is available at http://www.TaggaDeal.com/info/listing_policy. We may change our Prohibited Items and Listing Policy from time to time and our changes are effective after we provide notice of the changes by posting the changes on the Announcements Board.
- Our Copyright Policy is available at http://www.TaggaDeal.com/info/copyright_policy.
- To find out information regarding the listing of recalled and banned items, please visit our Recalled Items page.
To learn more information, visit the CPSC Profile page on TaggaDeal.